суббота, 28 сентября 2013 г.

Чем я буду заниматься сегодня?

Слушайте песню, учитесь рассказывать о своих планах:






What shall I do today?


What shall I do today?
What shall I do today?
What shall I do today?

At 6 o'clock I'll wake up
At 7 o'clock I'll get dressed
At 8 o'clock I'll eat breakfast
At 9 o'clock I'll leave the house.

At 10 o'clock I'll take the train
At 11 o'clock I'll go shopping
At 12 o'clock I'll meet my friends
At 1 o'clock We'll eat lunch

What shall I do today?
What shall I do today?
What shall I do today?


At 2 o'clock I'll have coffee
At 3 o'clock I' go to work
At 4 o'clock I'll take a break
At 5 o'clock I'll go home

At 6 o'clock I'll have dinner
At 7 o'clock I'll get ready
At 8 o'clock I'll go out
At 1 o'clock I'll go to bed

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий